Switch to mobile website Switch to full website
Share Close
817-472-1131
Open
Weekdays from 2:00pm to 9:00pm at School of Rock Mansfield starting Sep 9, 2014
Open
Saturdays from 11:00am to 5:00pm at School of Rock Mansfield starting Sep 13, 2014
INSPIRING THE WORLD TO ROCK ON STAGE AND IN LIFE
List
Day
Week
Month

Events

Birthday Party $300 per appointmentA credit card is required to enroll but isn't charged until the time of service.

Field Trip No purchase required to enroll

Camps

Summer Camp - 5 Day $100Purchase required to enroll

FULL-Day Sessions run from 9am-3:30pm. There will be a concert Friday at 12pm
Students must have gone through 1st Grade to attend, and be at least 7-17 years old.
Parents must sign waivers for yourself and your child before camp starts

Winter Camp - 5 Days $346.50Purchase required to enroll

We provide awesome winter boot camps that are built for kids of all playing levels! These five day camps include four days of building a band and a setlist, and a performance on the fifth day around noon.

9AM to 3PM - Make sure to bring your own instruments and snacks!

12PM on Friday - Final Performance!

25% deposit due day of registration, remaining 75% will be charged a week before the camp begins.

Cancellation Policy:
50% of the registration fee is non-refundable.
100% of camp tuition is non-refundable if canceled on the first day of your scheduled camp.

Spring Break Camp $549Purchase required to enroll

Little Wing Camp - 5 Day $250Purchase required to enroll


Summer Camp 5 Half-Day - MORNING SESSIONS $100Purchase required to enroll

Morning Sessions run from 9am-12:30pm. There will be a concert Friday at 12pm
Students must have gone through 1st Grade to attend, and be at least 7-17 years old.
Parents must sign waivers for yourself and your child before camp starts

Summer Camp 5 Half-Day - AFTERNOON SESSION $100Purchase required to enroll

Afternoon Sessions run from 12pm-3:30pm Mon-Thur. Friday is 9am-12pm, with a concert Friday at 12pm
  • Students must have gone through 1st Grade to attend, and be at least 7-17 years old.
  • Parents must sign waivers for yourself and your child before camp starts